#12572 Style like (Mori Lee Sweet 16 Vizcaya by Mori Lee 89009)

$555.99

DETALLES

Tulle with Embroidery and Beading with Matching Bolero and Corset Back

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamañotamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Mori Lee Sweet 16 Vizcaya by Mori Lee 89009

Reseñas

grado 
17/03/2016

Thick enough fabric that nothing shows through.

Perfect sizing, looks exactly like the picture does. The fabric is nice and thick, but still breathes.You won't have to worry about anything showing through the fabric. Cute for a casual day at school, or to go on a walk on a breezy day.

grado 
06/03/2016

I am 5'6 160 it looks really nice on my body type

It fits fairly well considering its One-Size, the fabric is free flowing. I am 5'6 160 it looks really nice on my body type. Great color, I ordered the Gray.

grado 
20/01/2016

I absolutely loved these dresses

I absolutely loved these dresses. I ordered 6 for my wedding and they were perfect. I wanted something less expensive without looking cheap and this was it. The only problem i had was the material being a little thin.I just informed girl to wear there undergarments accordingly and it worked out great! I would definitely recommend if youre a bride on a budget.

grado 
16/10/2015

Very nice dress!

My daughter loves it. Thanks for making a dress inexpensive and still looks nice.

grado 
05/08/2015

Great!!

Wow, what wonderfully made crinoline skirts. Incredible value! Very well packaged too!Perfect under my 1950's theme dress! Very happy with this purchase.

grado 
25/04/2015

The dress is beautiful, especially for the wonderful price

The dress is beautiful, especially for the wonderful price. It does run small so would suggest getting measurements and contacting the seller with the measurements for a size recommendation before ordering. We ordered what we thought was right and it was too small. The seller was amazing and worked very hard to quickly get us the correct size once we sent them the measurements. Dress arrived as promised and was a perfect fit. Would highly recommend this company.

grado 
22/04/2015

I loved this dress!

This dress is very attractive, the material is lightweight and can be worn casually or dressed up for a date night. I would certainly purchase another.

grado 
19/03/2015

Five Stars

Great dress!

grado 
04/03/2015

... daughter she loves and so do I it is amazing and the people

Got this for my daughter she loves and so do I it is amazing and the people helped make sure we did the sizing right would recommend this to anyone!!!

grado 
13/05/2014

Best Dress Ever!!!

You know I can't figure out why Von Vonni no longer has their site for the best dress in the world, but I am so glad that polygown.com sells them. I absolutely love these dresses. I am proud to say that I have 5 of them and one with a print (my least favorite). The only reason the print is the least favorite is because when twisted and tied, it shows write on one side, the pattern is not on both sides. But it is still a gorgeous dress. These dresses are beautifully made and can be dressed up or down. I live in SoCal and we wear maxi dresses a lot!!! They are so versatile. My boys tease me because I am always pulling out another color. What I love the most about Von Vonni is their material. It is great quality, with a little stretch and it is of substance. I have other maxi dresses but these are the best!!! and my favorites!!!. And by the way, you cannot beat the prices on polygown.com! Henka transformer dresses or any other cannot compete! Buy one and you will love it!!!! Thanks, polygown.com!

Escribe tu opinión

Tulle with Embroidery and Beading with Matching Bolero and Corset Back

6 productos más en la misma categoría: