#12565 Style like (Mori Lee Sweet 16 Vizcaya by Mori Lee 89007)

$507.99

DETALLES

Beaded Tulle with Sweep Train with Matching Bolero and Corset Back

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamañotamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Mori Lee Sweet 16 Vizcaya by Mori Lee 89007

Reseñas

grado 
25/05/2016

The print looks better in person

First time ordering from Roamans-great dress. The print looks better in person. I was worried it's going to be too bright, but it's very tasteful.Arm holes are normal size for a change, I find that plus sizes make huge arm holes. This dress even has a little bling around neckline, I did not notice it in the picture. I am 5.2 and the dress length is perfect no alteration needed.

grado 
11/11/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress, was perfect!

grado 
31/08/2015

Perfection!

I absolutely LOVE this dress!! And everyone else that has seen it loves it too. The only drawback is the belt...I have to use a safety pin to keep it tight, but that's such a tiny thing. I want to get it in other colors. It's my favorite dress EVER!

grado 
11/06/2014

Great Shopping Experience

I ordered this dress in Royal Blue and it was spot on! Basically, the same as the color shown in the photos. I also needed to get it rushed to me for an event, I ordered it and contacted DLFashion and they replied within 12 hours. I told them the time I needed it, they said they would rush it no problem. I even gave them my measurements after they contacted me saying their specs for the size I chose. They altered the dress just to fit me! At no extra charge! I ordered it on a Friday and it arrived Wednesday the following week, the event I needed it for is on a Saturday. I even got a text notification via DHL that my dress would be arriving.It fits really nicely, thanks to them altering it just for me, and I would just need to get the length adjusted locally. Overall, the best online shopping experience I've had for a dress! I've had some terrible experience with other sellers at other sites that tout "bargain prices!" but you also get sub par customer service. Great service, great product and overall great seller! Thank you.

grado 
19/04/2014

Wonderful

Well first off, I was really thrilled at the price for this dress. And then with shopping and handling, I was still able to get this dress for under $100. Once I purchased this dress on the 7th of April, I had been informed that the estimated arrival date was going to be between the 6th and the 22nd of May, which would not have been good because prom is on the 3rd of May. I then sent the company an email asking if there was any way to get the dress to me before the shipping arrival date and I ended up getting the dress on the 17th of April, now I have plenty of time to make the necessary alterations in time for prom. Of course, being 4'11", this dress is very long, but it's nothing a good hemming can't fix. I'm very satisfied with the timing and with the fact that the dress looks just like it does on the picture provided.

Escribe tu opinión

Beaded Tulle with Sweep Train with Matching Bolero and Corset Back

6 productos más en la misma categoría: