#12561 Style like (Mori Lee Sweet 16 Vizcaya by Mori Lee 89037)

$541.99

DETALLES

Ruffled Tulle Skirt with Contrasting Embroidered & Beaded Bodice with Matching Bolero

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamañotamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Mori Lee Sweet 16 Vizcaya by Mori Lee 89037

Reseñas

grado 
19/04/2016

Beautiful dress! Material is shimmery and very pretty

Beautiful dress! Material is shimmery and very pretty, much nicer than I expected! This will be a maid of honour dress :)

grado 
18/04/2016

Delightful customer service and quality.

I absolutely love this item. I bought this dress for prom and it came right on the expected delivery date. The maker emailed me about a day after I ordered, asking for my exact measurements to have my dress custom made just for my size, for free. I bought this dress with the intentions of placing a hoop underneath, and despite my fears of there being too little fabric, there is just enough for me to put hoops underneath and STILL have enough room for heels. I absolutely love when dresses are made this way, for it leaves room for all sorts of adjustments, and if there is still extra you can simple have it hemmed. The fabric is a bit noisy, as highly expected with a tulle dress, and with most prom dresses that aren't made out of that stretchy thin sweat attracting fabric. The quality is amazing, absolutely no tears and you cannot see a single hem stitch. I have a rather large chest, and this dress perfectly fit them (keeping in mind I had it custom made, don't let this drive away "small" chested women) The creator seems to make each dress at a certain time, which is why the stock fluctuates and you can easily get it custom made. I absolutely adore it, classy, we'll made, not itchy at all, fits all my expectations and more. Highly recommended from I. :)

grado 
19/11/2015

Exquisitely made

Excellent tailoring Beautiful dress .High quality materials But the large is small

grado 
28/10/2015

Words cannot express how much I love this dress

Words cannot express how much I love this dress. Hell bunny's dresses are always very corgi king and flattering for curvy girls. Thanks hell bunny and polygown.com for my beautiful dress!

grado 
30/08/2015

Five Stars

This dress looks beautiful and really makes a statement! I love it!

grado 
16/08/2015

Very flattering dress!

This dress is perfect! I love it! It's soft, flattering. I'm 5'8 and ordered a large and it's perfect. A must have!

grado 
18/06/2015

so cute!! True to size

I am 5'4" and the dress fits 1 inch above the knee. Perfect for workvery nice color and super comfortable. It does not wringle at all.Prompt delivery and packaged well. For the price, I would highly recommend this Dress

grado 
30/05/2015

I looked amazing, I might say

wore this dress to my son's wedding last weekend. Me, Brenda Mahar, not Gary..Paired it with light blue high heels (madden girl women's raceyyy Dress sandal in baby blue) and blue stone earrings. I looked amazing, I might say. So happy with this dress, beautiful and fits true to size. I will always look for Aidan Mattox dresses for any needs in the future.

grado 
30/04/2015

Bright white with great details.

True to size. Fully lined. Bright white with great details.

grado 
27/04/2015

Five Stars

This suits me and my body shape very well.

grado 
30/03/2015

beautiful dress, runs large

Order one size down maybe even two sizes the elastic in the back has lots of stretch. If you have small boobies definitely order smaller and invest in a padded bra Otherwise you will be lost. But the dress is the bomb! I sent mine back to get a smaller size. I'm losing weight yay me! I'm 5'2&3/4 188 pounds 40bust 35 waste originally ordered the xlarge sent back for the large. 5 stars for style and originality. The color is true.the pattern is true. The ribbon I adore. The crinolin I'm keeping. Very feminine. Tip: take your measurements, squeeze the measuring tape tight, for this dress that's the size you order.

grado 
06/01/2015

Beautiful Dress

This dress is beautiful and worth the price! Shipping was quick too, very pleased

grado 
03/06/2014

Couldn't be happier

I was a bit skeptical about ordering a dress, emailing measurements and being happy with it, but I couldn't have been more wrong! The dress fits PERFECTLY and it's exactly as pictured! Great quality materials! The seller even emailed multiple times to ensure measurements were correct and after I received the dress to make sure all was well. I will definitely be purchasing my formal gowns here in the future!

grado 
11/03/2014

Very comfortable!

This dress is well made and very comfortable. The lace is beautiful. It fit just right. I highly recommend it

Escribe tu opinión

Ruffled Tulle Skirt with Contrasting Embroidered & Beaded Bodice with Matching Bolero

6 productos más en la misma categoría: