#12332 Style like (Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q404)

$511.99

DETALLES

This gown features a lace bodice covered in crystal embellishments. Lace appliques trail down the glittery tulle skirt.

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamaño tamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q404

Reseñas

grado 
22/02/2016

LOVE THIS DRESS

It is the perfect party dress, very elegant.The only downside is that the neck area is tighter than I would like it to be but other than that it is absolutely perfect. Wish they sold them in different colors.

grado 
29/07/2015

Beautiful dresses

We ordered eight of these dresses for my bridesmaids and maids of honor, and I am very happy with how everything turned out. These dresses are very well made, fully lined, and so much less expensive than you could buy almost anywhere else. If you buy the ready made sizes, they seem to fit best on women with larger busts and smaller waists. They are happy to make them according to your measurements though, which I wish we had done for all of them from the start. I had assumed they would charge extra to do this, but they do it for free! My brides maids and two maids of honor (my daughters) have eight very different bodies, so it would have made more sense. I would strongly suggest sending an under bust measurement. This is the part of the dress that is the tightest, so sending this measurement along with bust, waist and hips will help it come out perfect. They were also willing to make two dresses in a custom color for my maids of honor. The people making and selling these dresses are very nice to deal with, and very concerned about their customers happiness with their product. I am so happy I that I chose to purchase from them. They helped make my wedding beautiful.

grado 
14/01/2014

I love love love this dress

Fits me perfectly! I love the color, very happy with my purchased.Will order from 2LUV again!The cut and material are ok, not great but ok, I am only gonna wear it once or twice a month to go out.

Escribe tu opinión

This gown features a lace bodice covered in crystal embellishments. Lace appliques trail down the glittery tulle skirt.

6 productos más en la misma categoría: