#12326 Style like (Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q400)

$490.99

DETALLES

This gown features crystal beading, exposed boning at the bodice and a fulltulle skirt.

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamaño tamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q400

Reseñas

grado 
03/06/2016

X-Small fits perfect for my shape

I am 5"3' and weigh around 101 pounds. X-Small fits perfect for my shape. This is a classic-looking black dress! It really rocks! I've got a lot of compliment on it. The material is sturdy, and the texture is great for the spring and fall weather.

grado 
02/06/2016

Beautiful!

Bought the dress for my daughter. She loves it! Perfect fit and length. She's 5'4" and weighs 115 pds.

grado 
24/05/2016

Five Stars

I love this dress!

grado 
10/05/2016

Loving the vintage style

After getting the dress from dry cleaners. I was getting a lot of compliments just from picking it up. I wear it Sunday and loved it. This is one vintage dress that looks good on me. I love it and get a lot of compliments just from wearing it...Got a lot of admires and plus the lookers. This dress is classy fits perfectly on me. I love the vintage look...Even though I wear more pants suits then anything. I was impress with this dress the cotton feel of it. It is not to tight, above my knee and will buy another color with the same vintage style. I promise pic and now I am posting....

grado 
08/05/2016

Good buy

It looked like it cost more than it did. I received compliments all night at the wedding. I wish the material was less thin but it worked. No one could actually see through it.

grado 
18/05/2015

This was my first On Trend dress, but won't be my last!

I love this dress and have gotten so many compliments. I was skeptical to buy something from a brand I was unfamiliar with, but the reviews to date were so positive (and there were free returns) that I decided to give it a try. The fabric is a nice weight that hangs really well and is not clingy at all. I'm 5'7" and the length was perfect for me. I will definitely be purchasing other dresses similar to this one from On Trend.

grado 
25/04/2015

This dress wears and feels comfortable and the color is good on

This dress wears and feels comfortable and the color is good on the eyes. I must also mention that this fabric is good for traveling. My expectations have not been diminish!

grado 
02/03/2015

Five Stars

perfect looks great

grado 
19/02/2015

I was also scared that because it is coming from China that it w

This dress is lovely. I was afraid to buy it since I've never bought such a dress online before. I usually buy from stores whose products I'm already familiar with, so I was really taking a chance with this dress. I was also scared that because it is coming from China that it would be of very poor quality. That is no offense to the Chinese at all, it's just that I've read online and have seen horror stories on Youtube about shopping gone wrong with Chinese vendors. Well I can say that this one you can trust. They obviously use experienced, qualified seamstresses. The dress is absolutely beautiful. I am 5'6 1/2 and do not need this hemmed with four-inch heels. It hits just at the floor without dragging. I went significantly smaller (bought a size four even though I'm an eight) because I wear a 34-B bra size and I wanted to make sure the dress fit. I went a little too small....probably should have gotten the 6. But I can zip it up almost all the way. I am in the process of losing weight anyway (down four pounds so far) so I'm not worried. I have another six weeks before I need to wear this dress and I probably fit into it already with the four-pound weight loss (I haven't tried it on again since losing the weight). So all in all, I'm glad I went smaller. I have no regrets. Don't be afraid to buy from this vendor. You won't be disappointed.

grado 
25/12/2014

Five Stars

excellent

grado 
12/10/2014

Five Stars

It's a beautiful dress.

grado 
09/09/2014

I love it

I love this dress. Extremely versatile and very flattering. I bought two!

grado 
07/07/2014

Five Stars

Cute & Comfy!

grado 
16/11/2013

I love the dress

This dress is a dream come true I absolutely love it and it was shipped on time. I will be buying from sunvary again

grado 
02/10/2013

logo no go

Didn't like the logo on the bottom of the hem but with a little time, patience and a seam ripper I was able to remove it. Great quality for the price

grado 
17/01/2013

Great Fit!

This dress fits me perfectly! The material is light weight enough for spring, it may be a little too warm for the summer. I feel absolutely gorgeous in it!

Escribe tu opinión

This gown features crystal beading, exposed boning at the bodice and a fulltulle skirt.

6 productos más en la misma categoría: