#12322 Style like (Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q459)

$550.99

DETALLES

Fabulous ombre ruffles make this gown perfect for the trendsetter.

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamaño tamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q459

Reseñas

grado 
28/05/2016

A very beautiful evening dress that is super comfortable, flatte

This dress is so elegant and so beautiful! I love the look of it and how great fitting it is too! The dress is a perfect fit for me, even long enough for my long legs. And the tube top stays on perfectly over my small 34A chest. I usually am weary of buying strapless dresses online because they tend to not be tight enough around my small chest to stay up, but this dress stays in place perfectly!It has a nice stretch band around the back which makes it fit and easy to take on and off like a casual maxi dress. The dress is very elegant and I really love the pretty gold detailing around the bustier which makes it look very classy and dressed up for any occasion! I also really love the long pretty chiffon maxi skirt that is also lined so you don't have to worry about it being see-through.I also love the pretty sweetheart neckline of this dress which is great for playing up small "girls" and making it look like I have a bit more cleavage than I do.The dress also has a nice side zipper which makes it easy to get in and out of. It also has silicon lining around the top of the dress which also helps it stay in place on bare skin without straps.This dress is sewn together very nicely and looks very elegant and looks and feels much higher quality than I was expecting too! I also really love the empire waist design of this dress which makes it flattering and great for every body type and perfect at hiding a bit of a tummy too!I love this dress and can see myself wearing it a ton! It is beautiful and elegant and looks so classy and chic too!I was given this product in exchange for my honest review.

grado 
22/05/2016

Woo!

Loved it!

grado 
20/05/2016

Great Dress!

As many others have expressed before me, this dress is amazing, especially given the price. I am 5'6", 125 lbs, 32B, usually an XS or S in clothing, but based on other reviewers' recommendations with the similar measurements, I got the medium. It is a perfect fit. I think I could have definitely fit in a small and been ok, but it would have felt way tighter. I got both the lavender and the black one, and they both look pretty good! The bandage is a decent weight, not too thin, but also not super heavy. I would definitely recommend this dress!

grado 
04/05/2016

Great fit

Fits perfect. It is a little shorter then I thought but it I just want I wanted for the summer. Well made .

grado 
26/04/2016

Five Stars

I like it

grado 
25/04/2016

Five Stars

perfect as I saw in the photo. Haunted.

grado 
12/04/2016

Five Stars

I love the dress, the color and the fit.

grado 
11/04/2016

Would recommend!!

Got this for my junior prom. I ordered this on April 3rd, and paid for expedited shipping, said to come between April 12th - April 20th. Out of fear of not having it in time, I contacted the seller and asked if she could ship it faster. It arrived April 11th. The dress is absolutely GORGEOUS. I ordered a size 2 in the color 'Claret', and it fits perfectly. Looks exactly like the picture, and contrary to previous reviews, it had the detailing on the sleeves. The designs are beautiful and great quality, and looks even better in person. Built in bra is included as well. My only complaint, if any, is that the mesh at the top is not stretchy at all, and is a tad itchy. But it's nothing you can't deal with. The size 2 really means it is a 2, and the dress is not stretchy, but it fits like a glove for me. I weigh 115 and I'm 5'4". Overall, this dress is beautiful, I would 100% recommend buying it! I know there are untruthful pictures from sellers on this site, especially for clothing, but you can definitely trust this vendor (: Great customer service too!

grado 
22/03/2016

Five Stars

Very cute, was what I was wanting exactly!

grado 
03/03/2016

Five Stars

Good quality fits and feels good.. go one size up

grado 
19/01/2016

A+++

Beautiful dress!!! Very good quality and fits perfectly. Arrived very quickly and great contact with seller. Will definitely do business again.

grado 
13/01/2016

Order correct size and its magic

Incredible fit im a 6 /8 5'4" i order a 12 its perfect!!!!!! Love it

grado 
14/12/2015

Five Stars

My daughter loved wearing it.

grado 
04/12/2015

Sexy top !!

Very nice for a night out !! Great with jeans and leggings !

grado 
04/12/2015

Better than expected!

I LOVE it! I'm normally a size 18w and got the xl. Perfect fit and so cool! Better than expected. The fabric is thin but I like that!

grado 
19/11/2015

Really pretty

This is an awesome piece, I wear it with Leggings, too. Easy to dress it up or down. The fabric is nice and the embroidery well done.

grado 
18/11/2015

Five Stars

Love it!,.cite n fits perfect

grado 
16/11/2015

Love it!

This is a great find! It is exactly what I have been looking for.

grado 
14/11/2015

Five Stars

BEAUTIFUL, FOR MY DAUGHTER !

grado 
07/09/2015

Love this dress!

Love, love this dress! Received many compliments. One thing I didn't like was where the waist line fit on my torso, it was too high above my waist. I did alter the dress a little bit and added two inches to the arm straps. This gave me more room at the underarms and dropped the waist to my actual waistline. Still loved this dress!

grado 
01/08/2015

Great fabric. I'm a size 14/16 and I ordered ...

Great fabric. I'm a size 14/16 and I ordered the XL that fit perfectly with Spanx underneath. Received many complements.

grado 
06/05/2015

Best clothing line I've found in a really long time

Best clothing line I've found in a really long time. Comfortable, stylish, easy washing. I've ordered four other items from this line. Price is right too!

grado 
15/04/2015

Sexy and practical.

This is sexy without being revealing. Everything about it rocks!

grado 
09/04/2015

Excellent

What to say is what I don't have to, THANK YOU I LOVE THIS OUTFIT

grado 
16/03/2015

love it

Love it

grado 
09/12/2014

Five Stars

Beatifull

grado 
18/10/2014

not satisfied

Poor quality

grado 
25/09/2014

Five Stars

love this! very flattering and feels soft!

grado 
27/05/2014

Comfort to the max!

I'm literally sitting here wearing this at work, and it is amaziong. When it comes out the packaging it might look smaller than it actually is, but there is an elastic waistband. The only minor issue is the underskirt. Its a bit short and I feel exposed ever time I get up from my seat.

grado 
08/04/2014

Perfect

I love it!!!!!!!!! Fits amazing its not itchy great material works perfect for my dress, and its comfortable oh yeah

grado 
01/04/2014

Cute Dress

It fit as described...I really like the dress...can't wait until the weather is warm enough to show it to the world :)

grado 
04/07/2013

<3

i love this dress so much i just ordered it in another color! its comfortable, nice quality,beautiful color, coverts to anything i want...even 2 looks in the same day,without changing...love it

grado 
02/03/2013

Beautiful Dress

This is a very nice quality dress, I didn't realize LLLI was or La Leche Leauge, this is an actual breastfeeding dress/nightshirt made by a breastfeeding company. It is modest and high quality enough to be able to wear in public or comfy enough to wear to bed.

Escribe tu opinión

Fabulous ombre ruffles make this gown perfect for the trendsetter.

6 productos más en la misma categoría: