#12319 Style like (Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q454)

$486.99

DETALLES

This ballgown features gorgeous beadwork and sheer cap sleeves.

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamaño tamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q454

Reseñas

grado 
19/05/2016

Five Stars

very soft and confortabled i recommended

grado 
09/05/2016

Great dress for bridal showers or weddings

Beautiful dress! Fit is amazing. I am 5'5" and a 120lbs and I got the size 2.

grado 
23/04/2016

This dress was absolutely beautiful! It looked very nice and the

This dress was absolutely beautiful! It looked very nice and the service was great! It came about a week before I asked for it to come. It is an absolutely gorgeous dress!

grado 
22/04/2016

The dress was very beautiful. I will definitely purchase again f

It was a little large but the company really worked with me to make sure that I got what was expected. Very prompt in responding and willing to assist you in anyway possible. The dress was very beautiful. I will definitely purchase again from this company.

grado 
19/04/2016

but got higher heels and it worked out fine. the fit on the dres

The dress was a little long, but got higher heels and it worked out fine. the fit on the dress was perfect! Got many compliments. Thank you.

grado 
18/04/2016

Five Stars

Dress was gorgeous but wrong size was received.

grado 
11/03/2016

I'm a true 6 and the large fir perfectly. ...

I'm a true 6 and the large fir perfectly. Have worn it a couple times now an everyone if full of compliments. I thought it was a two piece. _ nope, all one dress, but flattering on someone 122 lbs. If a girl who is larger who wants too buy I don't thing this is therightone for you

grado 
28/02/2016

Very flattering and fun

I own about 5-6 other Jessica Simpson dresses and this was too great a price ($24) not to add to the mix. Color and cut are figure flattering as with her other dresses, love the double strap effect. I wear a 6 to fit in the bust and still had some room in the waist. It will be great for Spring/Summer as its cool and moves well, not clingy at all.

grado 
04/02/2016

Elegant wedding dress with an awesome price

This dress is really beautiful. I gave them my exact measurements and it fits me perfectly. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding. The fabric & materials are nice & well-tailored. It took only 12 days for the dress to arrive (including making and delivering the dress). The seller responds to my emails promptly. I totally recommend this seller. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

grado 
15/01/2016

Beautiful gown! I am very curvy and this gown ...

Beautiful gown! I am very curvy and this gown was perfect for my shape. I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it on.

grado 
06/01/2016

Easy purchase for wife, sexy fit

My wife turns heads in this dress. I am not nearly as in touch with fashion as she is but she loves this dress so I give it 5 stars

grado 
15/12/2015

This is THE PERFECT DRESS- Tracy Reese PLENTY style dresses are

This is THE PERFECT DRESS- Tracy Reese PLENTY style dresses are very flattering.The dress has a tiny bit of sparkle which makes it easy to dress up or down.I love it!

grado 
14/11/2015

Five Stars

Nice... I love it

grado 
29/10/2015

Five Stars

Great communication, and very happy with the quality and fit of the dress! Will order again from Tidetell!

grado 
04/10/2015

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE-CREAM!!!

I love ice-cream!! What an adorable dress!! Great color, fun design. Good, heavy-weight material, feels durable. The straps are a little long on me, so I'll have to shorten them a bit, but otherwise the fit is perfect. Very flattering cut. Skirt portion covers any - ahem - extra belly padding (!)Keep in mind this is JUNIORS sizing, NOT women's. I normally wear a small in women's, and made the mistake of ordering the wrong size. I could wear the small, but it was tight, so I had to return it to exchange for the medium. For reference, I'm 5'4", 118-120 lbs, 34B.Really happy with this super-cute dress, girly and fun - highly recommend it!

grado 
01/10/2015

Perfect Baby Shower Dress

This dress fit me perfectly. I needed this for my baby shower this weekend and I was worried that the fit would be off but the fit was very flattering. Came right on time too!

grado 
20/08/2015

My wife loved it

very high quality. My wife loved it

grado 
28/06/2015

Elegance

This is an extraordinary dress. So elegant and sexy and well-made.

grado 
16/01/2015

Beautiful

The dress is absolutely stunning! I needed it customized and shipped fast and that is exactly what she did! Dress was a little too big but that could have been my measuring mistake! Let her know that it was a little too big and she did refund me money to get it altered in the town near me! I cannot wait to show off this beautiful dress! Wonderful customer service! Cannot be more happy!

grado 
11/09/2014

Alana is very beautiful, I have been looking for it ever since .

Alana is very beautiful, I have been looking for it ever since a friend wore it last year, am glad I found one on your website, can't wait to wear it, very sexy and flattering!

Escribe tu opinión

This ballgown features gorgeous beadwork and sheer cap sleeves.

6 productos más en la misma categoría: