#12317 Style like (Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q457)

$567.99

DETALLES

Embrace a bold pattern with this gorgeous gown.

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamaño tamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q457

Reseñas

grado 
18/03/2016

Five Stars

This dress is beautiful. Simple sophistication. Comfortable.

grado 
04/09/2015

beautiful dress

The dress is very well made, I wad very impressed especially for the price. There are rhinestones on the lace which I didn't know but they look nice, and there is no modesty panel behind the corset ties so you can see you back through it. Overall I love the dress and can't wait to wear it!

grado 
12/08/2015

Great for nursing mothers!

Very comfy, but I felt frumpy because I just had a baby! Works great for nursing mothers!

grado 
02/06/2015

Good thing, runs a little small

Wife went up a size per comments. Good thing, runs a little small. Looks great on her and she says it is very comfortable.Material is thin but a great summer maxi dress.

grado 
11/02/2015

The dress was more than I had hoped for and I love every part of

It arrived earlier than stated! Communication between the dress maker and I was exceptional. The dress was more than I had hoped for and I love every part of it!

grado 
04/04/2014

Completely Custom Made Gown

I ordered my wedding gown from Dearta on February 7th and received my dress today (April 4th). I did not order the dress listed here, but we used this dress for pricing because it was very similar to the dress I had designed and made for me.I fell in love with 2 different dresses. One had the perfect bodice and the other had the perfect skirt, but no dress had all the magic of both. I tried several shops in my area, and searched all over the internet until I found this dress from Dearta that was the closest. In the product description they offered custom made gowns, so I contacted them about my idea of combining my two favorites and they were more than happy to help. We exchanged stock and personal photos of the dresses, sketches of what the end design would like, and lots of emails suggesting the best way to get the look I was wanting.I took the rep's (Stella) advice and had someone help me with all the measurements they would need to make my gown because a custom made dress cannot be returned (totally understandable!!). They told me it would take about 3-4 weeks to make, then another 3-4 weeks to ship to my home. I'm sure they would have offered expedited shipping had I asked, but we had already discussed my wedding date, and I was in no sort of time-crunch. I thought this was reasonable considering most shops require at least 4 months to order in a gown, plus time for alterations, and recommend about 8 months start to finish.It arrived folded up, inside out, in a few layers of shipping bags. I carefully took it out and there was not a wrinkle to be found! I don't know if it was the material we picked, or their expert dress shipping knowledge, but I was stunned that I could have worn it out of the bag and straight to my wedding! It also came with a complimentary pair of tattoo nylons with a cute tribal flower that could match my dress perfectly should I decide to wear them. I will need to buy a dress-sized garment bag to keep in until the wedding, but I was expecting as much. I may need to buy a petticoat to give it a fuller appearance, but I kind of like the way it fits right now, so I will keep an open mind for the time being. I will also need to see a seamstress about adding a bustle for my reception, but I'm sure they would have done it for me had I thought to ask ahead of time.I would definitely purchase from them again in the future! They are excellent to work with and provide a great product! I have spent more for stock prom dresses than I did for this custom design. If I had bought my dress from a shop, the alterations alone would have been more than my total cost. I can't wait for my wedding day! I will be showing off my pictures of this dress for years!

Escribe tu opinión

Embrace a bold pattern with this gorgeous gown.

6 productos más en la misma categoría: