#12311 Style like (Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q450)

$562.99

DETALLES

A candy-hued lace bodice sits atop our ballgown's dreamy tulle skirt.

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamaño tamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q450

Reseñas

grado 
15/01/2016

So perfect! I just got it today amd immediately put ...

So perfect! I just got it today amd immediately put it on. I love it. It's a very bright yellow but in a cheery sunny way, not a neon way. I'm 5'5 my measurements are b: 44 w:39 h:44 and I ordered the 2xl. It fits like a dream. I'm a D cup and normally with button tops there's that pesky gap but this dress did not do that. The skirt is perfect with or without a petticoat. It has a zipper on the side but I just pulled it over my head because the material has some stretch. It's very well made and good material too. The buttons even have matching fabric over it. I would buy this dress in every color. Perfect for going out or wearing around d the house.

grado 
04/09/2015

I love t!!!!!❤️

I love this dress!!!! I was so afraid to order a dress online but this dress is lovely! Material is light and feels great on my body. I'm very curvy and the dress fits me, the straps help to tighten the dress and hold it in place.

grado 
29/08/2014

Fit Perfectly! AND it looked stunning!!

First off I want to mention that the model in the picture is very tall. So unless you are around 6 ft this dress will hit you perfectly at, or right above, the knee. I am 5'4" and wear a size 16 in dresses and the XL fit me perfectly!! The skirt fell right at my knee.I bought this dress in fuchsia for my engagement pictures. My plan was to fold it under and wear with dark skinny jeans (so that it looked like a long shirt) for the first half and then take off the jeans and let it fall to wear as a dress for the second half. It worked PERFECTLY for both looks! It is loose enough so bigger girls don't feel like it's revealing every roll, but it is fitted enough so it hugs your curves and makes you look STUNNING!I am SO happy I bought this dress! It looked amazing in my engagement pictures and made me feel absolutely beautiful =). The only thing that was slightly annoying was that the belt just slides into place and uses tension to stay put. So if you bend over or move a lot it will come loose a little bit. But it didn't bother me to the point where it was noticeably annoying.All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend this dress to anyone! I loved it so much that I am buying the same dress in white to wear after my reception when I change out of my wedding dress to leave! If you have any doubts...let me put them at ease, this dress is amazing!!

Escribe tu opinión

A candy-hued lace bodice sits atop our ballgown's dreamy tulle skirt.

6 productos más en la misma categoría: