#12309 Style like (Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q490)

$488.99

DETALLES

Sweet embroidered detailing is featured on this gown's ruched satin bodice. The tulle skirt sparkles with scattered gems.

Color:Igual que la primera imagen Color ayuda

Si usted quiere cambiar el color de la correa, correas y flor tridimensional del vestido, por favor déjenos un masaje cuando usted pone la orden.

Tamaño tamaño de ayuda

Por encargo US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Fecha del evento

Tiempo que necesita el producto

Los clientes que compraron este producto también han comprado...

Details

Allure Quincea?era/Sweet 16 Allure Quineanera Q490

Reseñas

grado 
10/05/2016

Comfortable and much better looking than a robe for answering ..

Comfortable and much better looking than a robe for answering the door or going out to the pool. Just what I had hoped for!

grado 
23/04/2016

Love it..

This Dilanni Women's Summer Deep V-Neck Versatile Long Floral Print Maxi Dress is very soft to touch and carefully made with quality of material. Really, My wife is impressed with this dress very much. This is a first choice for her in this summer I could say that after watching her expression. The print and color combination of the this maxi dress is flawless. I selected size 12 and color Color025 for her. It is perfectly fits her body without any issue. This dress is made of polyester. So, not required that much of maintenance as cotton dress. Also, the elastic after V-neck is not to tight and not too loose. The stitches on it are perfectly done. No sign of overflowed thread on it. Also, the material is breathable which is good in summer as well as suites in trips to the beach and cruises. Overall, we are impressed with the dress material and design quality. We defiantly recommend this dress if you are looking for one. We ware provided this dress sample for our honest and unbiased review and this is what we found after using it.

grado 
17/03/2016

Gorgeous dress!

This dress is gorgeous and very flattering. It is made with care for quality and design. It is lined and the fabric itself is silky smooth on the inside.

grado 
28/06/2015

Pretty dress!

Love this dress~ it is comfortable, swingy, bright and pretty! I feel at ease in this~ I know I will wear it a lot. The fabric issoft and it is well made.

grado 
23/02/2013

Love this designer, cut and material looks amazing

I am a size 10 ..still losing weight. This dress feels amazing on. I have tops in this material .... Always get a lot of compliments. Not really fond of red but no other colors available.compliments the figure...comfortable. Would love to see other colors..a turtleneck dress in this material a little longer for work business / push sexy just a little. Love kamalikulture dresses! Brought large bc I was afraid that medium would be too snug for my age ...fit or not .

Escribe tu opinión

Sweet embroidered detailing is featured on this gown's ruched satin bodice. The tulle skirt sparkles with scattered gems.

6 productos más en la misma categoría: